Substitution Rules & WhatsApp
7 maj 2023 0 kommentarer
With festivals less than a week away, below is a list of rules to help make sure all kids get a fair amount of game-time and that their welfare is protected.
We would also like to add you all to a WhatsApp group for communication between players, parents and coaches. Important information will still be emailed, but the WhatsApp group will be for us to share photos, videos and words of encouragement for our kids. Lifts and queries about starting times etc. may also be posted there.
We appreciate that many people are already maxed out with the amount of WhatsApp groups that they can handle, so this new group will be completely optional. Remove yourself if you so wish, no problem at all!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Karl, Breaux, Ryan & Damien.
Exiles U12's Player Substitution Rules
- Before the start of the game, the coach should have a list of all the players who are present and ready to play.
- During the game, the coach should ensure that all players get a fair amount of playing time. This means that players should be rotated regularly, and no player should sit on the bench for the entire game.
- Players who have attended at least one training session during the previous week will have priority over those who have not. They will receive more playing time during the game. If a player is sick but attends a match their playing time will reflect their physical fitness at that point. If players are unable to get a ride to training, then speak to the coaches and alternatives will be arranged. The goal is to prioritize trainings, so all players are able to learn, develop and player safety is paramount.
- When substituting players, the coach will call out the player's name and jersey number, and the player should immediately leave the field and sit next to the coach.
- The substituted player while on the bench should at all times encourage all of their team mates in a positive way.
- The substituted player must be standing or sitting next to the coach, wearing jacket/jumper that is easily & quickly removed, and have a water bottle with them. They are not allowed to use their mobile phone during the game.
- If a player is injured during the game, they should be immediately substituted, and the coach must ensure that they receive appropriate medical attention.
- If a player is not following the rules or instructions of the coach, they may be substituted.
- The coach should ensure that all players understand and adhere to the substitution rules. Any confusion or disagreement must be addressed calmly and respectfully.
- Coaches & Players will stand on the opposite side of the playing pitch to the parents/spectators during all matches, helping create better player substitution.