Extra träning ?
27 nov 2018 0 kommentarer
Inbjudan från U14. Kommer skicka en kallelse som man kan svara på om man är intresserad.
We have confirmed a 10-week training program for the winter season starting this Saturday December the 1st (08:45-10:00) – Thai Boxing (Slagskeppet). This was very kindly bought to our attention by Mathias – which has been subsidized by the Thai Boxing club, and now ever further subsidized by the Exiles Rugby club.
What makes this program a fantastic one?
- It is designed and run with only our club, so our kids will get to continue socializing with each other.
- We have invited the U16 members, whom appear very keen to join us (some of which whom have already trained with our team in the past few weeks).
- Parents and coaches are welcome to join in and participate (at the same cost as the children). This is strongly encouraged!
- It’s a completely new activity that the kids can get involved in so they don’t just have to think about rugby all year round.
- The kids can stay dry and warm while keeping fit over the winter season.
- It’s no more than a 5-minute walk to Gärdet Station.
- The sessions are designed with rugby, balance, power, nutrition, and mental strength all in mind (along with the art of Thai Boxing of course)!
To break the numbers down – in order to understand how it will best likely work – after the subsidy from both the Thai Boxing club and the Exiles Rugby club the weekly session fee will be 800kr, so depending on the availability of the children and adult participants on each given week we will divide that amount among everyone involved in that training session (myself included)! We can have up to approximately 24 hosted participants in total – so on good weeks the cost will be as low as 34kr, and if we only manage 12 participants on a given week, 67kr would be the cost etc. The payment arrangement is going to be best done via Swish on the day (once the numbers are finalized at the training session) – but equally those whom know they will be able to commit to a handful of sessions may want to pay e.g. 400kr in-advance, and have it deducted throughout the sessions (with a weekly individual update provided). Three sessions will happen in 2018, and the remainder will be beginning approximately early-to-mid January.